Download our membership form by clicking here, fill it out and e-mail it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why become a member?
There are many challenges for all of us who live, work, study or transit the western end of downtown Montreal called Peter Mc Gill. By coming together to express our concerns, to identify possible solutions and to advocate for action, we can be catalysts for positive change in areas such as:
- Cleanliness and security Respecting municipal zoning
- Respect for heritage and the environment
- Community/cultural activities for residents including access to parks and playgrounds for children
- Information about community and municipal events and planning
- Affordable and social housing
- Sustainable development
As a member you will…
- Regularly receive information about issues, debates and activities taking place in the district
- Have the opportunity to participate in work groups on specific topics
- Have the opportunity to share your concerns and ideas about the district
Who can become a member?
The people who live, study, work, or have a commerce of any kind in the Peter McGill territory as well as the institutions and community organisations that serve the community.
Our four (4) membership categories are :
- Residents or students in the Peter McGill area
- Community organisations
- People from the business or commercial sector