You want to build your career plan, but you don’t know where to start? The Women’s Work Integration Program is here to help you!
This 19-week free training program includes personal and professional exploration workshops, basic computer training, language courses, job search techniques workshops and an internship in your area of interest! You could benefit from this free program by participating in the next cohort starting September 10, 2018!
*According to the eligibility criteria :
- Be a resident of the island of Montreal;
- Understand and express yourself in French or English;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or accepted refugee;
- Meet the eligibility criteria of the ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
Duration and Time:
- From Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Next cohort: September 10
Venue: YWCA Montreal, 1355 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, Montreal, Qc H3G 1T3
Tel: 514 866-9941, ext. 416
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: Free of charge according to the eligibility criteria