You still have a few weeks left to register for the Women’s Work Integration Program starting in February. Formerly Mothers Work Integration Program, the program is now open to all women, with or without children!
It is an intensive 19-week training program, which helps women integrate into the workforce by offering them workshops in self-awareness, career-orientation, introductory computer and language courses (French or English) and employment research.The program is free* and it ends with an internship in a chosen field.
*According to the eligibility criteria :
- Residing in Montreal;
- receving employment insurance, social assistance benefit or without income;
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- able to communicate in either French or English.
Duration and Time:
- From Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Next cohort: early February
YWCA Montreal, 1355 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, Montreal, Qc H3G 1T3
Tel: 514 866-9941, ext. 416
Email : email@example.com
Web site : www.ydesfemmesmtl.org/en/employability-services/womens-work-integration-program/
Cost: Free of charge according to the eligibility criteria