The Mothers Work Integration Program is a 19-week group program, free of charge, which helps mothers integrate into the workforce by offering them workshops in self-awareness, career-orientation, and employment research.
In addition to school and company visits, our participants have the opportunity to benefit from a 4-6 week internship in an area that interests them and will provide them with recent working experience. Participants have also the possibility to be paired with a woman working in a work sector or field that is of interest to her.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Group workshops and counselling
- Psychometric testing and career plan
- Training in basic office software (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Practice speaking a 2nd language (French or English)
- Filmed interviews
- Art therapy sessions to boost your self-esteem
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED FREE OF CHARGE IN BOTH FRENCH AND ENGLISH!
Information sessions Every Thursday – 9:15 a.m : http://lickst.at/aYV3xzR
For more information, contact us at: 514 866-9941 ext.416 or email@example.com