DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: Sunday, May 16th at midnight
Downtown Montreal is transforming!
The Peter-McGill Community Council wants to know what actions you think should be prioritized in the neighbourhood in the next few years. How can we work together to make a more livable and cohesive downtown community? Our consultations so far have revealed 3 main objectives:
- 500 new affordable and social housing units
- 3 new green spaces and/or sports areas
- 5 new dynamic public spaces (e.g. places to socialize, small gathering spaces, alleys, shared streets)
- 4-6 annual events that reach a diverse population (more inclusive)
- 8-10 moments of informal discussions on different themes (civic engagement, discussions with political representatives, food security, community centre, etc..)
- Annual consultations on downtown cohabitation (e.g. traffic, safety, cleanliness)
- 3 new food security initiatives (rooftops greenhouses / urban agriculture, seasonal market)
- Enhanced service offerings for youth, families, and seniors
- Initiatives and/or activities that are adapted to reach underrepresented populations at the Community Council (young adults, immigrants, Indigenous people, the houseless).
Take a moment to tell us what you think! The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.