JOB OFFER: Bilingual Communication Agent
We are a team fuelled by one very simple belief: that women regardless of age, culture and race should be empowered to take charge of their own lives. At the Afghan Women’s Centre, we understand that the bond of women is one that transcends language, time and space as we work to create a safe space for all socially isolated women in our community.
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to creating activities and administering services aiming at helping socially isolated women. We are looking to expand our team and include a passionate bilingual communication agent to our organization. This is not a typical 9-5 pm job with mundane tasks, at our centre, you will be trying new things every day, learning on the job, and most importantly helping women. This is why our ideal candidate has three important qualities: dedication, compassion and most importantly reliability.
This is a full time position for 30 hours per week in our office downtown (near Guy-Concordia Metro Station). We offer a 6 to 7-month contract beginning immediately, with the potential for contract renewal.
Our ideal candidate:
- Understands copywriting and has the skills to prove it
- Understands social media strategies
- Can develop content written and visual
- Will participate in the curation and development of our brand image on all written content
- Has exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented and capable of managing multiple projects while respecting deadlines.
- Experience working in non profit sector an asset
- Experience in office administration is a requirement
- Previous experience in social media (primarily Instagram and Facebook)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills
If your personality and experience fits this description, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org