Make Your Voice Heard
Be a catalyst for positive change in your neighbourhood.
Where is Peter-McGill?
Discover our district, right in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Explore our calendar of events, full of affordable activities and workshops nearby!
News from the Neighbourhood
- What’s up at the Downtown YMCA’s Youth ZoneAt the Downtown YMCA’s Youth Zone, facilitators lead a profusion of physical, artistic and cultural programs, including all kinds of sports (basketball, soccer, hip-hop dance), art workshops, projects for young leaders, free games (billiards, […]
- Harvest to Table Challenge: End of the 2018 edition!Eight months after the launch of the Harvest to Table Challenge – a project that introduced 10 residents from the neighbourhood to urban agriculture – the participants and organisers came together to celebrate the end of the challenge. […]
- A new logo and website!You may have noticed something different… a few things in fact! The Peter-McGill Community Council has a new logo AND a new website to match! Over the past couple of months we worked with an incredible team to help us develop our new visual […]
- Family Programming at the YWCAFamily Outings Free activities. Places limited. November 17th: Santa’s Parade + Lunch + Show “Tendre” at Maison de la culture Frontenac November 24th: 5 pm to 7:30 pm – Pizza + Bowling night December 1st – 10:30 am to 1 pm: Craft activity with […]
- Tel-Aide is looking for volunteer listeners!Do you believe that being listened to is essential? Does everyone tell you that you’re a good confidant? Do you want to be there to help those who have no one to confide in? TEL-AIDE IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER LISTENERS! We are: A free listening […]
- Spaces available at the Downtown YMCA DaycareSpaces available! Register now Full time, partial. $43.40 per day or $22.55 half day from 9:00-12:00 or 2:00-5:00. Minimum 3 half days or 2 full days available Outdoor playground, gymnasium, dance studio, swimming lessons included, play based […]
- A free drop-in daycare downtownThe YWCA The Drop-in Daycare is a free community service for children 18 months to 5 years whose families reside in the Peter McGill District of Ville-Marie. The daycare is located on the ground floor of the YWCA, and its capacity is 6 children per […]
- Project for Isolated FamiliesIn order to better reach isolated families in Peter-McGill and encourage leadership among parents living in the district, Familles centre-ville and My Peter-McGill are joining forces to give workshops to local mothers. These workshops will help […]